Monday, October 18, 2010

touching base

Hello everyone. It has been a while since my last post. I am pretty sure I have my photo downloader all fixed now. I have lots of catching up to do with my pictures. Stay tuned for our trip to Salisbury University (the college where I graduated from)...Pemberton Park with Logan's cousins, Coco's Funhouse, and Wright's Market.

I also wanted to mention that jack received his new orders for the coming year. We were really feeling like this tour we were going to have to move again. Nebraska, and a few other states were in the works. However, Jack was blessed to get this first pick once again. He is back on the Kennebec here in Virginia for 3 years. Therefore, this means no moving! We are very excited that we are staying put. He will be second in charge on the Kennebec. This is the boat where he feels most at home. I am so very happy, proud, and excited for Jack. This is wonderful for his career and he deserves it. Jack will finish out his tour on the Sea Horse until next June or July. He will then start his next tour on the Kennebec.


CONGRATS CHIEF JACK!


Can it really be the start of another week? I used to dread Mondays. I enjoy them now! Every day feels like a weekend to me! I am very blessed that this season of my life I get to stay at home with Logan. Enjoying it while it lasts! : ) Have a great week everyone. Friday will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment