Saturday, October 9, 2010

see you later alligator



Did anyone have any guesses for Logan's costume? To refresh your memory... my hint was....the color of  Logan's costume is GREEN! I will not keep you in suspense any longer.  : ) This year Logan is going to be an ALLIGATOR! Congrats to those of you who guessed correct. I have to admit...when I bought the costume I actually thought it was a dinosaur. I really wanted him to be a dino this year because he makes a noise that sounds just like one. When I got the costume home and I really looked at it...I realized it was an alligator. Oh well...he is still super cute! Today Jack and I took Logan to Kelly's Nursery for his annual Halloween pictures. We have made this our tradition with Logan. We took him there last year as well in his giraffe costume. He was about a month old then. He has done a lot of growing since then! Oh my goodness...he was so adorable in his costume. All Logan wanted to do was eat everything he found on the ground. It was a lot harder this year to get him to look at the camera. I somehow managed to pull it off and get a few cute shots though! We finally bought our mums and pumpkins to decorate the front yard for fall. I have ALWAYS wanted a white pumpkin. However, I have never been able to find one. Kelly's carried white pumpkins this year. Therefore, I knew we just had to get one. We got it home and I decided that it needed a little sprucing up. I personalized my white pumpkin by drawing Logan's name on it. I think it really adds something extra...don't you? : ) I will post several more pictures from Kelly's hopefully tomorrow. We also went to Bergey's Breadbasket today to do a hayride and corn maze. I will post pictures from that soon too. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment