Monday, October 18, 2010

Coco's

They were really getting into their "driving."

This picture makes me laugh...look how high Grace jumped!

My little wiggle worm wanting to get down to play.
Lunch at the "Dragon Restaurant"
My sister and I recently took the kids for a chinese lunch at one of our favorite spots! Imperial Gallery! We then took Logan and Grace to Coco's Funhouse. Gavin was with us too, of course! However, he was doing what babies do best....sleeping! I have never laughed so hard watching G and Lo play. They played SO HARD! By the time we left we had two TIRED children. It is worth taking your child here because this place will wear them out! hehe! Logan was a brave little soul up against the bigger kids that were there. We will definitley be going back to Coco's soon. We had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment