Monday, October 18, 2010

Pemberton Park



 
My sister and I took Grace, Gavin, and Logan to Pemberton Park to play. This was also a great opportunity for me to get some great pictures of the munchkins together. Pemberton Park is my cup of tea in regards to the atmosphere for photography. I love the "countriness" of it and the beautiful fencing, old barns, ponds, brick backdrops, the trees. It is just a very beautiful place nestled in Maryland. My niece, Grace usually is not into posing for pictures. However, on this particular day she was a little model and cheesed it up for me. I took advantage of it and snapped away! She was so precious. She did a good job holding her baby brother for pictures. My friend, Pat, made the knitted bear hats for the boys. They were a real hit with everyone! I love the innocence of children...especially the sweet innocence between Logan and Grace. She giggles and laughs with her whole heart when Logan babbles on about something. My newest nephew, Gavin is such a good baby! The baby boy sleeps through everything! When he is not sleeping he is alert as he can be and always has a precious smile on his face. Logan always takes it all in when he is around Grace. I really think he is amazed at her free spirit and energy. He is starting to really be able to keep up with her better now! What a nice day this was with some of my favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment