Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Latte

What's up my bloggy buddies?! Today has been a busy day! This morning I took Logan to get his flu shot. I pray that he does not have a reaction from it! After I got done with that I swung by Starbucks for a pumpkin spice latte. (Pictured above.) Sorry about the picture quality...I do not know what is up with my cell phone. Yesterday was a pretty hectic day too...My dogs had fleas..but I now have it under control. However, I had to vaccum and scrub EVERYTHING down yesterday including the dogs! Now today.......it took me 50 minutes to find a parking spot at Portsmouth Naval. This is the first time it has ever been this bad! So I really can not complain. Next, I had to watch my baby get a needed which I absolutley hate. Logan was such a good boy getting his flu shot though. He cried for a spell and then he was fine. I went grocery shopping and came back home. After a busy and hectic 2 days I thought I would treat myself to a latte! It made me miss my sister though. When we are together we have coffee together. : ( I did not treat Logan with a latte for being a big boy but he got lots of hugs. He would probally prefer the hugs better anyway. I decided to make some cookies this afternoon while Logan took a nap. They are so cute! I will share them with you hopefully tonight or tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday!

The past two days have not been the best days out of my year. However, as long as my family is happy and healthy I'll embrace and be thankful for these hectic days if that is what it takes!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment