Friday, October 22, 2010

It has been one BUSY morning and afternoon people! I woke up to feed my child breakfast...that in itself can take up to an hour and a half. You may be thinking....yea right! Listen...by the time Logan eats...throws food on the floor..and I clean up the floor...his tray...his pj's with food all over it...wipe his mouth, and hands..it can easily take up to an hour and a half to complete JUST BREAKFAST! You know it starts all over again when he eats lunch and dinner. hehehehehe...I really do enjoy it though...can't lie...it's slightly annoying. : )

Anyway...I decided that I needed to organize my master bedroom closet. BOO! This is not my cup-of-tea. I'd much rather just go shopping and hang my new clothes up in there. However, I still had all of my summer threads (clothes) still hanging up in there...and winter is quickly approaching. I finally finished switching out the summer for my winter clothes and I am EXHAUSTED! What a chore! I did all this in between watching and playing with Logan.

I somehow managed to prepare dinner for tonight. Isn't my husband just so lucky to be married to me? bahahahaha! I decided that ham, cabbage, and cornbread would be delicous! I used Mommom Arlene's recipie which I LOVE! I will post pictures of my lovely meal soon! Isn't that just exciting? : ) Jack has been working a heck of a lot so I figured I would spoil him a little tonight. I really do hope my supper turns out as planned.

Well..I better stop rambling...Logan is almost fallen asleep. I am in his bedroom right now with him. Sometimes he has to have me close by still when he goes down for naps. So I sit on my computer to entertain myself until he slips into dream land. That is what I am doing now...typing...waiting for Lo to go to sleep. I think it is safe for me to get up now.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.




Thinking of my dear friends Catherine and Russell. They bury their baby girl today.

My heart aches for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment