Thursday, October 28, 2010

Preschool Registration

Logan checking things out while I was registering him for preschool.

google image
It is official! My baby is signed up for preschool! You might be thinking...man she is way ahead of the game! Well..I am but this preschool is highly sought after where we live. If you want your child to get in at this preschool you pretty much have to register them when they are born. I am a year late but it all worked out. Logan will not be starting preschool until a few more years. The preschool is obviously located in a church. I love the cheerful and clean atmosphere this place provides. I feel like Logan will be safe there because the place is locked down with a doorbell and passcode system. Everyone is super sweet and all the children look very happy there. It is a christian based curriculum which I love. Some of the resources include, chapel, art, story time, music, physical education, nutrition/cooking, and field trips. I am very excited about this and look forward to this journey in Logan's life. However, I'm not wishing his life away at all....enjoying one day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment