Friday, October 8, 2010

follow-up appointment

Jack and I took Logan to his appointment this morning. This was a follow-up for his blood work that he had done on Monday. Although I had already spoken to a nurse about his lab reports it felt good to be reassured by his pediatrician that everything was normal. We even get to cancel his ultrasound that he was supposed to have done next week.  I am sure that we will hit bumpy roads again. However, I am glad that this little scare is behind us!

What is everyone up to today? It was a BEAUTIFUL fall morning here in Suffolk. It is warming up a lot now and it is stilll gorgeous outside! I am trying to get Logan to go down for a nap in just a little bit. Jack is outside mulching the yard and I will probally tag along behind him in just a little bit. I am also going to try to talk him into taking us to dinner and shopping tonight. lol...we'll see! : ) In the meantime...I am enjoying this day with my two favorite guys!


Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment