Saturday, September 11, 2010

Snail Mail

You want to know a good thing about yesterday? Not only was it Logan's 1st birthday...but we also got some SNAIL MAIL! I love getting packages and letters in the mail. There is something extra special about snail mail. My dear friend, Sarah who is currently living in Alabama sent Logan a birthday gift. We LOVE the shirt Sarah! Good job! It is just Logan's style and he is going to look so handsome in it. You made our day! Thanks again Mike, Sarah, Gemma, and Alex. You all are the best. We miss you!

I want to thank all of our family and friends who have made Logan's birthday so special. I wish I could post pictures of everyones gifties...but let's get real...I have a BUSY one year old. He keeps me very busy! However, I want to make it clear that everything everyone did for Logan's birthday is equally appreciated. His cousin Collin, Caitlyn, and Cameron, and Aunt Liz called and sang Happy Birthday. His Aunt Heather and cousin Grace also called and sang Happy Birthday too! All the texts and Facebook messages were GREAT! Logan got some very nice cards from his friends and family and he was hooked up with some money and savings bonds. He received many cool gifts from his friends and family as well. Although most of our family live miles away...they still managed to make Logan's birthday extra special. We LOVE you!


****Stay tuned for some family pictures I took today of Jack, Logan, and I at Windsor Castle Park! ****

No comments:

Post a Comment