Friday, September 10, 2010

12 Month Picture





He is eating a leaf here...
My favorite 12 month picture.Funky lighting in this picture but I thought the gate was so pretty.
For the past 12 months I have always taken a bunch of pictures of Logan on the 10th of every month. The 1oth because that is the day he turns another month older. I always choose one picture from the bunch to represent his monthly picture. This batch of pictures represent his 12 month pictures. I can officially say that this project is now complete.

Jack has been away working this entire week. Therefore, he missed Logan's 1st Birthday today. However..we will be celebrating all weekend long to make up for what he missed today. Logan took a BIG nap this morning. I actually had to wake him up so we could get our day started. It was such a NICE day out. I decided to take advantage of it. I took Birthday Boy down to Smithfield, VA. This is one of my little family's favorite spots. It is such a quaint and neat little town. It has one of my favorite places to eat...the Smithfield Cafe, adorable shops and a charming antique store, brick walk ways and sidewalks, white picket fences, willow trees, rose bushes...oh I just can not say enough about this place. I simply love it. We took a long walk all around downtown Smithfield. It actually felt like a fall day to me. It was incredibly difficult trying to get Logan to pay attention to me while I took his pictures today. All he wanted to do was eat the leaves he found on the ground. I somehow managed to pull it off and get a few good ones. We had a great day together but we missed daddy tons. Looking forward to the weekend with Jack and my little man.











Can Logan really be one? I can not believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment