Saturday, September 11, 2010

Baby Steps


(I do not take credit for this image..I uploaded from google images.)

I would like to take a moment to remember those who lost their lives on 9-11. My heart goes out to those individuals and to their loved ones who are left behind.

On a happier note....Logan hung out with his daddy today while I went to go my hair done. I came back home to my two guys and I was so excited to see them. Jack had to run to Lowes and Logan and I were just playing. I stood him up to see if he could balance and he did more than that. He took 3 steps towards me! He was so proud of himself! I was very proud too. I did not think to take a picture. I know...shocker! However, I will most definitley bust out my video camera and take some still shots once he gets the walking thing down pretty good. I am so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment