Tuesday, March 2, 2010

RIP Eric...


I just learned today that a classmate of mine from high school passed away yesterday. His name is Eric. In the picture above is Eric and his sister, Beth. I borrowed this picture from Beth's facebook page. I did not have any recent pictures of him...so thank you Beth! My heart aches for Eric's family. This is such a tremendous loss for them! My thoughts and prayers are with this family as they try to heal through this difficult time. I will always remember his smile, laughter, and his bright red hair. He was free-spirited and could always make me smile. He was known as "Red" for obvious reasons. I probally have not seen Eric in almost 10 years...however, he will be missed by his friends and family he has left behind. Memories of him are still very vivid in my mind. Rest in peace my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment