Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Checking out a bumble bee...buzzzz...My sweet baby Logan...
Lots of things to see, Mommy!

Just look at those sweet cheeks...I love him so much...

Finally wearing his Nike hat his daddy bought him...

Purple Lady Flowers...(or weeds?) and a dandelion...

A whole bunch of them...
Logan and I took advantage of the fabulous weather today. We played outside for a little while. I pulled him around in his Radio Flyer that his Mommom and Poppop gave him. We sure are loving it! It changes up the pace from using the stroller all the time. I laid a blanket out for Logan on the grass so he could play there in the fresh air. The yard needs cutting but Logan actually liked grabbing for the weeds and tall grass. Boys will be boys I guess. : ) Baby boy is doing exceptional sitting up on his own. He is getting stronger everyday! I feel like he is going to take off and start crawling soon! I thought I would pop a few pictures of the dandelions I talked about in my previous blog. Has anyone ever seen the little purple flowers that bloom around this time of year? Actually. I think it is a weed...but anyway. Does it have a name? I remember my mom showing me them when I was a really little girl. They sprouted everywhere in their yard too. She told me that the little purple flower looks like a lady with a bonnet praying. Use your imagination...you might see it too! I also wanted to share with you some pictures of my little munchkin too from today. He really had a blast playing outside. I can not wait until it warms up a lot more so I can take him to the pool and the beach! So many firsts to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment