Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Vet...

Tobey is ready for his check-up...

Skyler less than thrilled about getting his shots...
Logan went with Jack & I to the vet the other day. It was time for Tobey and Skyler's annuals. Both pups checked out great. The vet said that Skyler seems to be doing wonderful post surgery. We are super happy about that. Logan was a good boy. I love how we can take him almost anywhere and he just hangs out or falls asleep. He stayed awake the entire time until the vet walked through the door. A quick funny story....I always give the puppys baths before taking them to the vet. So right before we took them I of course gave them a good bath. The vet walked into the room and she looks at Skyler and said, "Someone must have washed you in hot water." Right away I get panicky and I look at Jack....(He just smiles and rolls his eyes because he knew I didn't get it..) : ) I finally ask the vet..."Oh did I wash him in too hot of water?" I really thought she saw burn marks or something on him. hahaha...I know everyone probally gets what she meant but I really didn't. The punch to what she said was that he was so tiny. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment