Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Little Coastie....

Farmer Logan...Just like his daddy... I love this...

Jack wants to take him to work....

My happy boy...

Penny for your thoughts munchkin....

I think he's looking more like me.... : ) Beautiful Birthday Boquet from Heather, Doug, & Grace...just beginning to bud here...

I love lillies...

Another picture of my Valentine's roses...

and again...

Thank you Heather, Doug, and Gigi for my beautiful flowers for my birthday. I took pictures of them so I can remember them forever. It was a nice perk to receive for my birthday! : ) Lillies are one of my favorites and my sis and her family are some of my favorite people too! I took some pictures of Logan in his daddy's Coast Guard hat. I loved the way they turned out. The hat of course was way too big for Logan but it still turned out cute. I also took some more pictures of my roses from Jack. I love them..I love him! Logan is taking a nap right now which gives me a chance to do a bit of blogging. Jack is working today and has duty tonight. So we will see you sometime tomorrow babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment