Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!



My little lephrechaun would like to wish you a Happy St. Patrick's Day! I have never really gotten into celebrating this day. However, I found this really cute bib and hat for little man a few weeks ago. I thought it would make adorable pictures. Do not forget to wear your GREEN! Unless of course you want to be pinched! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful child. My baby is treasure.. like a hidden 4 leaf clover.
Facts about clovers:
  • According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the highest amount of leaves found on a clover is 14.
  • One estimate suggests that there are about 10,000 regular 3 leaf clovers for every lucky 4 leaf clover.
  • Legend says that each leaf of the clover means something: the first is for hope, the second for faith, the third for love, and the fourth for luck.

A little tee hee for you... : )

Knock Knock. Who's there? Irish. Irish who? Irish you a Happy Saint Patrick's Day! (haha)

What do you get when you cross a pillowcase with a stone? A sham rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment