Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bean Bag...

Here's my little guy trying out his new bean bag chair from his mommom and poppop. He loves it and I think it is so cute! My mom found it at Target and it has sports balls on it. It is very boyish and a perfect for Logan's room. He is growing so fast right before my eyes! I feel like everytime he wakes up from a nap he gets bigger and bigger. He is such a momma's boy! I am loving that while it lasts too! Someday I'll be kicked to the curb! : ) Can I just say how much I love this baby? He is my life's greatest blessing.

2 comments:

  1. Kristen boys love their mama's, so i don't think you'll be losing your place anytime soon! :)
    Greyson is all boy and loves hanging out with his daddy, but when he is sick, hurt, tired or wants a snuggle.... it's all me. i bet logan will be the same way too!
    i remember giving grace one of those exact toys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. You are sweet! I love the fact that all he wants is me right now! It is so adorable. Logan loves that toy. My mom and dad gave that to him...he plays with it all the time! Have a great Easter weekend! : )

    ReplyDelete