Saturday, March 27, 2010

Picture Mix

I love my bunny.My one earred bunny...but look at that face.
My first Easter ya'll.


Checking out the chicks.

Hangin' with his peeps...Lovin' his peeps...

He did not know what to think of the chickies at first.

Logan's 1st Spring.

Our Weeping Snow Cherry Blossom tree almost at it's peak.

Logan looks oh so very small to our oh so very small tree. Logan & Mr. Mario.

More OBX pictures.

Hottie.

Avalon Pier.

Here are a few pictures I took of Logan for Easter. Jack, Logan & I are headed to the Eastern Shore for Easter next weekend. Therefore, I knew it would be a crunch to post the pictures in between all we had to do next week before Easter. I will post pictures from Easter with our families as soon as we get back home. We are looking forward to celebrating Logan's 1st Easter. Remember my fellow bloggers...chocolate bunnies, snazzy church clothes, and Easter eggs and baskets are great but Jesus is the reason for the season!

1 comment: