Monday, February 1, 2010

Logan's First SNOW...

Beautiful....Uncle Don working hard...
Toasty warm in the house...

Logan posing by his first snow..

Winter Wonderland...

Blanket of snow....Here are some pictures of the beautiful blanket of snow at my parent's house in Maryland! We were visiting when the snow decided to make it's debut. For Logan's first snow..it sure was a BIG SNOW! I did not take him out to play in this winter wonderland while in Maryland. He was also experiencing his first cold too. He had been sneezing and coughing and his little nose was very runny! We managed the storm there and came back home to Virginia to discover more snow at our house too! My Uncle Don had to come plow my parent's driveway twice...bless his heart. Mom and I never shoveled so much snow before in our lives. My dad is still recovering from his back surgery so he had to watch from the window. He usually is the one to take care of everything. He will be back to it in no time! I also lit their woodstove for the first time in my life while I was there. I always watched my dad do this and he made it look pretty easy. I never knew the work that went into loading up the wood, cleaning out the stove, and all the other stuff that goes with it too! Tobey and Skyler blended in with the snow and at times it was hard to find them when I let them outside. I had to carry Skyler to an area where the snow was cleared. Otherwise it would have gone way over his head. The snow went up to Tobey's neck but this is his kind of weather and he was LOVING the snow. It was hard to get him to come inside. If I learned anything while I was home this time I know I will never look at a snow shovel or firewood in the same way again!

No comments:

Post a Comment