Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sweet Surprise...


Jack & I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on 1-28-10. One of my surprises was homemade chocolate covered strawberries. This is my absolute favorite treat! He has been making these for me since we first started dating. I can not get enough them! This craze with this devilish little snack started way back when I was a teeny-bopper. My friends and I used to hang out in Ocean City, MD on the boards in the summer. I would always have to make a stop into Candy Kitchen for some chocolate covered strawberries. It really is heaven when you bite into them! What a good idea to make for your honey for Valentine's Day! It is really simple...get some chocolate and melt it...dip your berry into the chocolate and place on sheet of plastic cooking paper and let cool in fridge until chocolate hardens. Give it a whirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment