Sunday, April 18, 2010

Out of sorts

Dardens Country StoreKisses from momma.
Posing at Picture Point.
I love those two guys.
Like father, like son.
Whoah...this is fun dada.
Love.
Love that sweet baby face.
Look at the mess I made, mommy.

Made you smile....

Today Logan was what I like to say, "out of sorts." He could just not get himself straightened out today. I was not sure if he was teething or if he just got a touch of cabin fever. All he seemed to want today was to be with his mommy. Sweet...however a needy baby makes a tired mommy! He is worth it though! Jack and I decided that we needed to all just get out of the house. We headed to Lone Star Lakes to take in some fresh air. I think it really did all three of us good. We slid by Dardens Country Store. Dardens is way out in the boondocks and they have great ham sandwiches. However, they were closed. In the summer beautiful sunflowers grow around the store and in the fall they have a cute pumpkin patch and activities for kids. It is really just a cute little farmer store. After our little outting Logan seemed to be tons better. Jack spent the day doing home repairs. I played with Logan most of the day. He hung out with me while I sorted through tons and tons of his clothes to pass on to his cousin-to-be, Gavin. Going through all of Logan's clothes brought back many memories from a few months ago. My..my...how babies grow so fast! All of his clothes were so tiny. Siiiigh! : ( I hope all my blogger pals had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment