Saturday, April 10, 2010

7 Months Old...

Heartbreaker...
Buds...
I'm a big boy daddy!

Mommy posing in the park...

My two favorite guys...

My baby..

Hey dada...this is fun!

My baby turned 7 months old today. What a nice day it was too! Jack, Logan. & I went to the park to play today. Logan has never been on a swing yet and he seemed to really enjoy it. He was laughing and smiling all over the place. The swing was a tad big for him but we went with it anyway. Logan and Jack looked so cute together! The last time I was on those swings I was almost a full 9 months pregnant with Logan! Hard to believe! We got baby boy a swing for Easter for outside. Daddy really needs to get that put up...QUICK! He is really going to love it. Here are a few pictures from the park and his 7 month shot I took of him today. P.S. Thank you Uncle Eric, Aunt Liz, Collin, Caitlyn, & Cameron for the adorable outfit for Logan for Easter. I just love it on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment