Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's a.......

BOY! My sister had her sonogram yesterday to find out the gender of her baby. I am so excited that Logan is going to have a boy cousin around his age to play with. Those two boys are going to be busy, busy, BUSY! I am going to love it too! Here is Logan's sonogram at 19 weeks and Gavin's sonogram at around the same time frame. I think Gavin has a perfect mix of his mommy and daddy. He is so handsome already! I can already tell that Logan and Gavin look like cousins. I think they look similar in their sonogram pictures. Congrats Heather, Doug, and Grace! We are so excited for you and can not wait to meet baby Gavin in the fall!
LoganGavin
Do you see Gavin's precious fingers up around his face? Maybe he is trying to suck his thumb already! He is so precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment