Monday, April 19, 2010

Mr. Sun...Mr. Golden Sun...

This picture was from a few blogs back...but I edited it to black & white.Little airplane...

Watching the clouds roll by...

Mommy, take me inside where there is AC!


That is not sweat on baby boys shirt...just drool!It was a nice day...

It was too gorgeous outside to be cooped up inside. So I lathered the sunscreen on baby boy and threw down a blanket on the grass. We chilled outside for atleast an hour together. I was surprised Logan lasted that long. Remember when you were a kid when you would see different things in the clouds....like a teddy bear playing a trumpet.... Well that is what I thought of today as I was basking in the sun looking up at the clouds. I used to do this when I was a little kid. I am really enjoying my time with Logan. I am enjoying it while I can. Sooner or later I will have to head back to work. I have no plans anytime soon though...that is a little more down the road. Looking forward to more Logan and Momma time tomorrow. : ) Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment