Monday, April 5, 2010

Logan's 1st Easter

Little princess...everyone...
Cutie pie cousins...

Grace showing KK her M & M's...

Poppop getting in some Logan & Gracie lovin'.

Thanks Aunt Heather, Uncle Doug, and GiGi for my bunny! (Check out Logan's Easter outfit.)New Chincoteague Bridge

Chillin at Mommom Arlene's.

Taking a stroll with Daddy.

Kicked back.


My father-in-laws equipment at work.

By the sea...by the beautiful sea.

Blessed to be his mommy.




Assateague, VABeautiful beach day!

" I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean....."

A little hazy at the beach....


Mommy & Logan

So sweet.Cutie cousins.
Mommom Arlene's bunny cake.

Logan's Great Grandparents.



Logan's Easter eggs. Daddy & Logan

Waiting for the eggs to dye.

Waiting & waiting...

He's never had so much fun. (hehe)



Spring has sprung!

Tobey & Sky checking out the beautiful day.

At it's peak.

I love Spring.

Logan, Jack, and I dyed Easter eggs before we headed to the Eastern Shore. This was one of my favorite childhood memories so I wanted to start this tradition with Logan right away too. It was a busy Easter weekend for us. We spent most of our time in Chincoteague visiting Jack's family. We were spoiled with lots of good food as always. Logan got to spend time with his cousins, Collin, Caitlyn, and Cameron. All three are growing up too fast! Cameron will be a year old at the end of April! It was fun to watch Logan and Cam interact with each other. Logan also met his Great Grandmother, Alberta and Great Grandfather, Richard for the 1st time while there too. The new bridge in Chincoteague was completed the weekend we were there too. When leaving Chincoteague we got to go over it for the 1st time. It is beautiful! It is sad that the old bridge is no longer going to be used again. We celebrated Easter with his family on Saturday and had a HUGE dinner. They surprised us with fried oysters at supper! They were so good! Jack & I took Logan to the beach at Assateague, VA. I spent a lot of time there as a child with my mom and sister and then when I got older with my sister & my friends. Therefore, it was neat to take Logan there too. On Sunday we headed up to Maryland to spend Easter with my parents, my sister, Doug, and Grace. I dressed Logan up to a T and we took him to church with my family. Oh my...he looked so handsome. He got lots of attention from the ladies at the church. : ) It was so sweet. Grace looked like a little princess in her Easter dress. Afterwards, we headed to my sister's house for Easter lunch and an Easter egg hunt! Doug's parents also joined us and it was nice to see them. Grace was really into her Easter egg hunt this year. We pulled Logan around in her wagon so he could watch Grace hunt for eggs. She dumped all the eggs she found into the wagon. All Logan wanted to do was to munch on the Easter eggs. It was a warm day and I enjoyed being with my family in the sunshine. I hope everyone had a nice Easter. Stay tuned for more Easter pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment