Wednesday, December 29, 2010

In the meadow we can build a SNOWMAN.....

.....or should I say...SNOW WOMAN : ) Considering she is wearing my hat and my scarf!












I should probally also mention that I do realize that my child has no gloves on his hands. However, there are two things Logan does not like.... #1 Gloves and #2 Socks. Yes...Logan did have socks on when he was out in the snow. I am able to keep them on him when he has shoes on. However, the socks do not stay on long when he is in the house. He pulls them off as soon as I put them on. I should also mention that it was not that cold outside today when we made our snowman. Note: I am not wearing a jacket. I actually started sweating. : ) We also were not outside very long either.

Just thought I should set the record straight. : )

Anyway. We had fun today but we missed daddy while he was at work. Logan actually watched me build our Snow Woman from the sunroom. This is the first Snowman Logan has ever seen. I think he could had cared less about it. haha

I have more Christmas pictures to post! I will have them up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment