Monday, November 1, 2010


Logan's appointment at the doctor today went well. I pretty much already knew that what Logan has is a common cold. The doctor confirmed that this morning. I feel much better about it. I think I just needed to be a reassured. Now I just want my baby to start feeling better. It has been a busy morning. We also went to Kelly's Nursery this morning and picked up a fall arrangement for my friend, Frances. Her mother recently passed and I thought a lot of Miss Fern. So we dropped it off at the Y while Frances was working. We got to see a lot of my old co-workers and it was just really nice to see everyone. I want to just relax now but the laundrey and dishes and other cleaning is calling my name. I also have to start preparing dinner. Jack will be home tonight and I want dinner on the table waiting for him.


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment