Monday, November 8, 2010

love the leaves



 
I sure do love the fall foilage this time of year. Jack, Logan, and I went to Windsor Castle Park yesterday. It was pretty chilly outside but we enjoyed getting out of the house. I really wanted to get some fall pictures of Logan in his cute brown sweater. However, we had to keep his jacket on because of the wind and the coldness. At one point it warmed up when we were near the old barns so I took Logan's jacket off. However, he was being a busy little boy which made it difficult to get pictures of him. He liked walking around and exploring what was all around. We really like this park. It is very beautiful. It is like an escape in the country. Hopefully we will some warmer weather upon us soon so I can go back and get the pictures I wanted to take.


I hope everyone had a great weekend. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment