Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Logan and I spent almost the entire morning and a little of the afternoon at Portsmouth Naval Hospital. Logan has had an ongoing cough for almost 4 weeks now. I noticed it started on October 26th and we still have a lingering dry/wet cough. It worsens at night. In the past 4 weeks Logan has been to the pediatrician twice. The first time the ped. said that it is a common cold and if the cough surpasses 3 weeks to bring him in. Well...that is what I did this morning. His lungs and everything sounded clear as a bell. However, the pediatrician prescribed Logan an inhaler to see if it helps. If the inhaler works it more than likely means that Logan has some form of asthma. If the inhaler does not work his issue is probally some sort of post nasal drip. She said that for Logan's age and for this time of year this is a common issue...not asthma but an ongoing cough. I hope the inhaler does not work because that would mean my baby has asthma! Ugh! It could always be worse...that is what I keep telling myself. I gave Logan a treatment earlier this afternoon. Within the hour after I gave it to him he was still coughing. So..that is a good sign! Please keep Logie in your prayers. Deep in my heart I feel he is ok.


Logan several months ago.
 Is everyone ready or close to being ready for Thanksgiving? Jack and I are having Thanksgiving here for my parents again this year. We have all the food we need. I just need to finish cleaning my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment