Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010




Hubbs cooked the turkey to perfection!

pie! : )




daddy and logan spinning round and round!




My little turkey celebrated his second Thanksgiving. My parents came down to eat with us again this year. We stuffed ourselves silly with all of our favorite dishes. Logan is really proving to be a mommom's boy. He followed my mom around everywhere. He was literally her shadow and it was so cute. He really thinks she is great and she was loving it! When they left to go home Logan was asleep. When he woke up he started running around everywhere saying mommom..mommom! He even ran to the front door looking for her. It was so sad. I called them on my cell phone so he could "talk" to her. They chatted for a bit and then I took the phone from him. Well...he had a FIT! I finally got him calmed down and gave him a bubble bath. We really had a nice day. However, we missed Jack's family and my sister and her family. We all have different traditions for Thanksgiving. We all come together for Christmas though! I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving with their loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment