Thursday, November 18, 2010

ole faithfuls

I am going to switch the spotlight from Logan to our precious pups today. I noticed I have not mentioned our dogs Tobey and Skyler for a while. I will give you a quick update on our little pals. We have had  a little trouble with Tobey, our bichon. He was always the best dog and in many ways still is. However, I think since they have not gotten as much attention as they used to get before Logan...it has ticked them off. For a little while Tobey kept having accidents in the house and that was getting really old. He got another hot spot on his tail and both dogs got fleas. All these little problems have now resolved themselves. Skyler, our maltese, is doing well since his back surgery. He is a little over a year out post surgery.

Tobey Snowby Winter

Skyler Snowball Teaguer

Tobey and Logan really are buddies. Logan always loves on Tobey and gives him hugs. Tobey will roll over and let Logan pet his tummy. Skyler is still a momma's boy and gets very annoyed with Logan. Skyler has also taking a huge liking to Jack. Jack gives him more attention than I do now! Whenever we go out we put the dogs in their cages. When we get back home Logan loves to let the dogs out of their cages. He goes straight for them and let's them out. He really thinks he is doing something and it is so cute. Do not get me wrong...Tobey and Skyler are still very much loved. However, when you have a child in the picture...priorities change quite a bit!

I actually got around to putting up our Christmas tree yesterday. I know to some it is weird to start decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving. However, I know it is going to start getting busy for us and I will not have time to put it up. This seemed like the perfect time to get this done. Besides...honestly..I do not mind having my tree up early. I LOVE Christmas and all that goes along with it.


Do not forget to watch Charlie Brown Thanksgiving tonight on CBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment