Friday, June 18, 2010

milestones

Logan "walking" with Mommy's help...
I'm standing, Mommy!
My pearly whites!
I was cleaning baby bottles this afternoon and Logan was playing in the other room. Logan loves to play with our maltese's cage for some reason. He has been doing that for a while now. However, today he pulled himself up from a sitting position into a standing position while holding onto the cage. I was so proud of him. I knew it was coming soon though. He has been making me hold his hands and balance him so he can walk and that has been pretty cute too. He laughs so hard while he is walking. He really thinks he is doing something. I also would like to add that Logan in the past month has gotten in two teeth! It was a challenge for me to get a picture of those little pearly whites but I somehow managed. I did this in between his meal so excuse the peas on his nose. haha I love you Logan! Mommy is super proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment