Sunday, June 13, 2010

Logan's 1st Vacation

The ocean was an incredible sea green color...it was so clear!My little cowboy.
Paradise!
Chillin at the beach house.
Logan checking out the tractor at Morris Farm Market.
Lots of good fruit and old cars and tractors!

The beach wiped him out.
Look close...see the water spout?
First time his little piggies touched the ocean.
My little beach baby.

Jack, Logan, and I vacationed in the Outer Banks this past week. It went by way too fast! I was pleasantly surprised how well Logan did on the beach. He slept most of the time because I think the sun wore him out! Bless his heart he was such a good sport. Jack and I were able to relax on the beach while little man slept so content under the umbrella. One highlight of one of our beach days was a water spout! I have included a picture of it on this post. More pictures to be posted ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment