Thursday, June 24, 2010

He FINALLY said it!

Logan and I had to go to the Langley Air Force Base today. I had a Dr. appointment at the hospital. So many people were making a fuss over how well behaved Logan was and how cute he was. I am sure many babies get this kind of attention too. However, I was very proud of little man just the same. We got home and we both were a little tired. We laid down to take a nap. When we woke up Logan was ready to play. I was watching tv and Logan tried to crawl off of the bed. I of course held him back. He looked at me and said, "Mama" (in a fussy way)..lol. It was the sweetest thing I have ever heard. I have been waiting a long time to hear that come out of his mouth. He has been saying dada for a while now. However, I feel like this is the first word he associates anything with. He knows I am his mama. This has made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment