Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Have a little FAITH

I found the pony purse on the island....just had to get it for Faith.Sweet bonnet.
Made with love from Mrs. Barbara.Sisters
I bet she couldn't guess my gift was the hamper...lol.
Butterfly cake.Family.
Tracy & Cameron The baby shower!
Denise & ILiz & Cait
Caitlyn and Liz's diaper cake. So cute!

Jack's cousin, Denise & Phil are expecting a baby girl in August! I can not wait to meet baby Faith! She is such a blessing and is just one of the proofs of God's miraculous love for us. Denise's mom and Mommom Arlene threw her a lovely baby shower on the Island a few weeks ago. It was so nice to see the glowing mommy-to-be and all her friends and family. I am so happy for Denise and Phil and I pray God continues to bless their growing family!
er.

No comments:

Post a Comment