Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father's Day Weekend

Pushing Logan to the monument.L & J standing in front of the Wright Brother's Monument in OBX
This captures Logan & Jack's personality SO muchI hope everyones Father's Day weekend kicks off to a good start. I know for some this day is bittersweet. My thoughts and prayers to those who find it tough to deal with this day. Always keep your memories close to your heart! This year we will be celebrating Jack's FIRST Father's Day! We are not sure what we are going to be doing yet. However, you can bet I will keep you posted with a blog later on! :) Jack is an amazing father. He and Logan share a special bond. I can see how much Jack loves Logan just by the look in his eye when he looks at his son. He is one proud poppa! Words can not describe how much joy my heart feels when I see them two together. They are my world and I love them to the moon and back. I can tell that Logan thinks his daddy is great and it is just too much cuteness for me to stand! Logan and Jack not only look like they could be twins but they both have beautiful hearts. I have two special guys on my hands and I am very blessed for that. : )

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my dad, Michael aka Pop-de-dop! I love you more than words can say. I am so thankful for everything you have always done for me. The sacrifices you have made have never gone unnoticed. I have just learned to understand and appreciate it more as I have gotten older. Thank you for all your love in your quiet way. I also would like to wish my Father-in-law, Jack, my brother-in-laws Doug & Eric and my cousins Brandon, Dustin & Phil a Happy Father's Day too! The list could go on and on....so I will stop here. Have a great weekend.
* The pictures I posted on this blog were from our vacation in the Outer Banks.

No comments:

Post a Comment