Saturday, June 5, 2010

blessed

just minutes old.... 6 years ago in OBX...when we 1st started dating...
At this very moment my son lays sleeping like an angel in his crib. My husband is out working hard for his family. Although I wish he were home....I can not help but feel so content....so happy....so blessed. I am so blessed to have found someone who I can totally be myself with...someone I can trust...someone that makes me laugh...that I share so much in common with....and someone that is just so darn handsome! How blessed I am to have found someone who I can share such a special love with. Someone that has given me the most precious gift ever...Logan Michael. My life began 6 years ago when I met Jack. 6 years later I love Jack so much more than the day I met him. My life is truly God given and I am so thankful for all the blessings he has given me. I reflect back on my life and realize that the hard times were just stepping stones to get me to where I am right now.

1 comment: