Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wishing you a .....

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I dug up a few cute pictures online for my awesome Mommy blogger pals! I wanted to wish everyone an early Happy Mother's Day! I was not sure what the hubster and Logan had planned for me this weekend and I did not know if I would have time to blog. So have a great Mommy's Day weekend in advance! We celebrated last year when I was pregnant but this year is going to be so much more special with little man here! Let your husbands and children spoil you! You deserve it!
~* I especially wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to my mom, Joy and to my sister, Heather! I love you sissy and momma pajamas! You are both amazing women! Arlene, Denise, Liz, & Tracy....Happy Mother's Day to you! I love you very much. I am so blessed and proud to be part of the "W" family! *~

No comments:

Post a Comment