Sunday, January 10, 2010

1-10-10 ~ 4 Months Old...

Look at the detail on those jeans and those little twinkle toes... Love that smile...
My rocking chair when I was little..now it belongs to Logan...

My baby boy is growing up! We have reached our 4 month milestone today. As I am typing this Logan is sitting in my lap taking it all in. He LOVES to be held! He especially loves to be in mommy or daddy's arms. He is a constant reminder to me everyday how God has truly blessed our lives. I love Logan and my family with my whole heart. Logan still loves his paci and is very passionate about it. At the end of three months he finally can hold his head up on his own during tummy time. That has been an ordeal for him. He hates tummy time! It was all worth it though because it made him into a big boy! He loves to hold hands and it melts my heart! He loves it when I caress the ends of my hair on his face. He just smiles and coos when I do that. He is still VERY good when we go out to eat with him. He is very quiet and enjoys looking around at the new atmosphere. He takes little cat naps through the day and usually one long nap towards the end of the day. He is ready to sleep in his big boy crib but I just can not bring myself to put him in his own room yet. I know I have to very soon though. I love looking in his big blue eyes and I love the adorable gummy smiles he gives me. I LOVE his dimples in his puffy little cheeks. I LOVE LOVE LOVE him! I think he might start teething soon. He is drooling a lot and chewing on his hand, my hand, anything he can get his mouth on basically! I put him to bed around 9-9:30pm and he sleeps until the following morning until about 9-9:30 am...sometimes until 10 am! What a keeper I have! : ) I am enjoying his good behaviors while they last! I know all this can change in time! Hopefully not though! Keep Logan in your prayers..Tuesday he goes for his 4 month well baby check-up and has a round of immunizations! I don't know if it hurts him more or for me to watch that happen to him. It breaks my heart! Also keep my dad, Michael in your prayers..Tuesday he gets his back operated on. Praying for the best for him..it has been a hard and long year for him. Here are some 4 month pictures I took of my baby boy today. The rocking chair he is sitting in used to belong to me when I was little. The little overall outfit was given to me by my sister's mother-in-law and father-in-law Cindy & Al. Thank you for the adorable outfit! I love the little turtle on the front of it! So cute! I hope everyone had a good time ringing in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment