Monday, December 28, 2009

Logan's First Christmas

Eating Christmas lunch... My table decorations...
My stained glass from Jack...


Christmas Eve...Logan must have been good these past few months...



Our stockings...

Poppop and Logie pie..
I love Country Magazine like my momma!

My handsome Logan...

Best Christmas cookies ever...

Big sis & little sis...


Sweetie pie...



Little princess...

Grandma Tracy, Logan, and Collin...

Mommom and Caitlyn....

Mommom & Collin...

Generation picture...

Logan and his new Radio Flyer...

The Williams...minus Phil & Denise...

Cameron's 1st Christmas...

I baked up a storm for Jack's family...Not yo Mamma's Banana Pudding...delicious!

My Christmas tree cupcake tier...

My yummy peanut butter cookies...

Chinese for Christmas lunch...reminded me of the Christmas Story... : )

My new ugg slippers and Jack's new Homer slippers...

My baby posing...

Christmas Eve feast...clams...snowcrab legs....I was in heaven!

Thank you Aunt Heather for the adorable bib!

Our family Christmas Eve morning...

Admiring the tree..

Logan got a visit from poppop and mommom just before Santa came....

My precious baby boy..



No comments:

Post a Comment