Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thank You Mrs. Barbara!






















My sister-in-law's mother, Mrs. Barbara made Logan the most adorable baby blue sweater and hat. Logan is wearing it in the picture I posted in this blog. The blanket he is laying on was also put together with love by Mrs. Barbara as well! We LOVE this little outfit and can not thank you enough! I also posed Logan in his little baseball outfit today. We borrowed one of his daddy's autographed baseballs as a prop for this picture. hehe.. : ) I have so many cute outfits that he has not worn yet and he is borderline getting ready to grow out of them soon. So I have been busy dressing Logan in some of my favorites and getting some quick pictures for keepsakes. Bless his little heart..he is a good sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment