Sunday, October 4, 2009

First Photo Shoot...First time on Eastern Shore












































Jack & I took our baby boy to the Eastern Shore this weekend for his first photo shoot! We met with Melissa from Bluebug Photography in Maryland. She is a wonderful person and I think she has captured some great shots of Logan at 3 weeks. The picture posted above is a picture I took really quick in between shoots. Thank goodness for his "paci!" It saved us from having several meltdowns during the session. Logan is really passionate about his paci...it is sooooo cute! Melissa put Logan in several adorable hats and used many different sweet props. I can not wait to see her work! I will share the pictures with you as soon as she finishes editing them. We also visited my side of the family and Jack's side of the family as well. Grandma Tracy and Pops Jack had their 22nd Annual Pig Roast this weekend as well. This was of course Logan's first of many roasts! Mommom Joy cooked her famous chicken and dumpling dinner for all of us this weekend. She had my favorite chocolate pie from Taylor's too! Poppop Michael was beaming from ear to ear having his Gracie and Logan under one roof for once! It was a BUSY weekend and Mommy & Daddy are tired. It was awesome seeing Logan and his cousins all together. It was so surreal because I have been waiting for this time in my life for so long!








No comments:

Post a Comment