Thursday, October 29, 2009

A few fall photos









































































































































We are loving the beautiful autumn season. Here are some shots of us at my parents house in Maryland. The trees are turning their gorgeous colors and I love it! There is a random picture of the cornfield beside my parent's house. It just looked like a fall picture so I thought it might be appropriate to include it. Logan met his great grandmother too! My mom, grandmother, Logan, and I make 4 generations! I also included a few pictures from Mommom's house which include the view from her balcony which I have loved since I was a kid and a picture of "mommom's geese" that she has loved watching for years! We were able to swing by my family's business and meet Logan's Great Aunt Mary Lou and Great Uncle Paynie and cousins Jay and Garry. This is my mom's sister and family. I included a picture I took the last time we were in Chincoteague. It is a shot off of the causeway heading towards the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment