Monday, October 19, 2009

My lil Punkin and Queen Bee



Thought you might enjoy a quick Halloween preview. This is my niece, Grace dressed up as a Bumble Bee. She does not like posing for pictures for very long. Her mommy was able to manage snapping a quick picture of her while they tried on her costume. My sister said in this picture Grace is saying "Cheese" and trying not to whine. That is hysterical and too cute! Here is also a picture of Logan with his sweet little pumkin hat from Gymborie. Our neighbors Pat and Steve gave him the ghost bib and good friends Hope and Keith gave him the adorable Halloween onsie. This is not his costume for Halloween. Jack and I have something else for him for that. We have been trying to get to the pumpkin patch the past few weekends. However, it has been gloomy weather. We hope to get there this weekend and that is when I will dress him in his Halloween costume. I tried to take this picture of him without his paci in his mouth. When I tried to take it out he would start to fuss! He is addicted to his paci!

No comments:

Post a Comment