Friday, September 25, 2009

2 Weeks Old


Logan just turned 2 weeks old! I can not believe it! Before I know it I will be sending him off to Kindergarden! I do not even want to think about that just yet! The past two weeks have been tiring but my little man has been so worth it! He still looks like his daddy although I am certain he will eventually turn out to look like me! : ) He has been eating 2-3 ounces every 2 to 3 hours. My boy likes to eat! I am still having to wake him up for his feedings through the night. Not only does Logan like to eat but he loves his sleep too! He looks just like Jack when he is sleeping. It is so precious. He is very alert and likes to check out things going on around him. He is passionate about his binky...my goodness he loves that thing! He has captured my heart and my life has been changed for the better forever. When he looks at me with his sweet little eyes my heart just melts and I realize why I was put here on this earth...to be this child's mother. The picture I have just posted is of Logan about 2 weeks old. The outfit he is wearing is what Jack & I dressed him in the day we were both discharged from the hospital. His hat and onsie say "Thank Heaven for Little Boys" and I couldn't agree more. I love my little Logan!

No comments:

Post a Comment