Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nursery Tour











It has been so much fun decorating Logan's nursery. It has been a project in the works since we found out I was pregnant. Jack did an incredible job painting the nursery. We chose a baby blue color for the accent wall and bottom half of the walls. We chose brandied pears for the top portion of the wall. We divided the two colors up with white chair railing. It turned out beautiful! I just love it. I do not really have a theme for his nursery. I am not a big theme person. I chose cute little boy things that would match the colors of the overall nursery or things that would blend in nicely. I have about one more month until Logan arrives and still have a few more things to do. Hanging up in his room is a blanket that a friend made for me with lots of farm animals. I put this on the accent wall which gave it a nice pop of colors. I also have a picture hanging up in the nursery that used to hang up in my room growing up. It is a picture of a little boy on the beach. Lastly, I chose a picture I took on our vacation to NC this past summer. I drew Logan's name in the sand with a heart around it. I thought it was a nice touch to the decor or the nursery. Logan is hooked up with clothes. I have not had to buy hardly anything at all! His closet is FULL of clothes! Well enough of me rambling..here is the debut of Logan's nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment