Friday, August 28, 2009

Great Food! Great Friend!
















My very good friend Ann and I had lunch at the cutest restaurant on the water. It was such a nice time and the food was so good! The seafod here is amazing! It reminded me of the seafood you can only find on the Eastern Shore! That is saying something too! When we were there we saw some fisherman unloading bushel after bushel of crabs! YUM! I know where to go now if I ever want some seafood fresh off of the boat! Thank you Ann for such a nice time! Your company, the food, and conversation was great! I always laugh so much when I am around this woman! She is the best. Here are a few pictures from our lunch on the water!

1 comment:

  1. Who is that pretty lady? I mean, that's my mom!
    Beautiful doggie, and I'm sure a beautiful baby!

    Sincerely, Ann's daughter Catie! :)
    http://twitter.com/BadEmma

    ReplyDelete