Saturday, August 8, 2009

Maternity Photos



















I will be 8 months pregnant with Logan on August 11th! I can not believe our little man will be here next month! Jack and I have been cleaning the house from top to bottom. He has been busy with work and doing little projects for me. He has been putting together all of Logan's things that we are going to need like his swing, pack-n-play, my glider, you name it...he has put it together! I have been decorating his nursery and trying to make it picture perfect for his homecoming. Logan has so many outfits thanks to his entire family on both sides, and our dear friends! I have been trying to get everything washed so I do not have to worry about it when he is born. Here are a few maternity pictures I have taken over the past few months. I have been trying to capture every single sweet moment that I can through my pregnancy. Jack was even a good sport and posed in a few with me! Enjoy! Keep us in your prayers as we press on with the last round of my pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment