Friday, August 14, 2009

8 Months Maternity Pictures











I have made it to 8 months pregnant with little Logan! I must say the first 7 1/2 months went by really fast. I have enjoyed being pregnant. It has been so exciting! However, I must be honest and say that I am ready for Logan to get here now! Tossing and turning at night can be a little frustrating. It could always be worse! I am getting nervous about the labor and delivery that I am almost face to face with. More excited than nervous. I can not wait to lay my eyes on his sweet face for the first time and hold him in my arms and give him kisses all over. Wow! I am going to have a son in less than a month! What a blessing. Here are a few shots of me 8 months pregnant. Check back in a little while and I will have posted more 8 month shots!








No comments:

Post a Comment