Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sand-tastic!

I was lucky to get a group shot of them...they do not like to pose.
He was not appreciating the sand.

This one cracks me up...look at my dad in the corner of the photo...lol.I love that little boy.

I love those whole-hearted laughs...

Poppop's boy.

I can't see you mommy..the sun is too bright!
Mom loves the beach too.


Hey...the sand is not so bad when mommy is near.






Here are a few pictures from one of our visits to the Eastern Shore. My mom, dad, and I took Logan to the beach at Assateague, Virginia. I will never forget this trip to the beach. I put Logan down on a blanket on the sand. Next thing I know...his foot barely touches the sand. You would had thought his foot touched fire or something. He was just disgusted with it. haha! He held his foot up in the air and looked at me for help. I thought it was the cutest thing. It was one of those moments only a mother could love also I guess. I love summer...I love the beach...I love my son...so I just love, love, love these pictures. I also love the fact that our clothes matched too..tan and white! It was a little windy so my hair was going in every direction...Oh well...we had fun and my mom was able to capture some nice moments bewteen my son and I. Despite Logan's issues with the sand bewteen his toes..it was a SAND-TASTIC evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment